Hello, and welcome to the Fiercely Awakening podcast. My name is Dr. Tonya Holcomb, and I’m on a mission to normalize naturopathy in big, bold ways. I want you to see the world through my eyes, where extraordinary health and massive upgrades in life are always available to you. You’ll be inspired and motivated to trust your body’s wisdom to heal, claim your next upgrade in health and life, release what no longer serves you, and pursue what you truly desire. If you seek truth, you are on the freedom path to your greatest potential. You are Fiercely Awakening. Welcome. Disclaimer: The content in this podcast is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. It is intended to be provided for informational, educational and self-empowerment purposes ONLY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Do you want to feel inspired about raising your kiddos naturally and doing things your way?
Are you curious about the big wins the women in Fiercely Empowered Mama are experiencing?
If so, this episode is for you!
Join me for this incredible conversation with Jacklyn Shea, a fifth year Fiercely Empowered Mama whose first big win in FEM was healing her son’s chronic eczema.
Jacklyn shares with you why she said yes to FEM, her biggest wins, what it means to walk this journey and some of her favorite FEM features.
We talk about:
- How she found me and the FEM program in 2019.
- Her son’s eczema story, the “big” protocol he had and how he is now healed.
- The things we can do to support the body through the communication it's showing and how this gives us hope!
- Other Wins that Jacklyn has had while being in the FEM program.
- Laurel, a FEM leader and alum, and the FEM Hotline.
- How the FEM features and community are here because of everything I experienced and wished for when I had my son.
- The general health of Jacklyn’s children and how it's shifted with the FEM lifestyle.
- Jacklyn’s favorite FEM features:
- The Facebook FEM community.
- Local FEM mentor groups and finding local resources.
- Upgraded programs for alumni.
- How when you first start the FEM journey, it’s for YOU. Then, through the knowing and doing of this work, you become a resource for those around you who desire to know more.
- What Jacklyn would say to you if you’re on the fence about joining FEM.
- How her confidence has shifted.
- How she would describe FEM to someone who's never experienced anything like this before.
- Why she recommends continuing in the program each year and how alumni-track, 3+ year FEMs have access to deeper conversations.
- The intention behind FEM is that you join for a year, but we would love for you to stay forever and continue to grow and evolve alongside us in the program.
What if Fiercely Empowered Mama could change your life?
If you feel called to this work, you can learn more and get on the waitlist for FEM 2024 by following this link.
Want to be notified of my future live classes?
Follow and like my Facebook page here.